Covid-19 Precautions for the 2021-2022 Academic Year
St. Luke plans to conduct our programming in person. We will continue to take precautions to protect the health of our parishioners, per diocesan and CDC guidelines.
All attendees (Parents/Students/Volunteers) for PSR are asked to wear a mask, regardless of their vaccination status.
Hand sanitizers will be placed in all meeting spaces.
Attendees are asked to frequently wash hands and to socially distance 3 feet.
Those who are experiencing symptoms of sickness are asked to remain at home.
Policies may change to reflect further recommendations of the CDC and diocesan guidelines.
The Saint Luke the Evangelist Parish School of Religion is part of the educational arm of the parish community, responsible for providing religious instruction (known as catechesis) to children attending public or non-Catholic private schools. Together we serve between around 150 children annually, with the help of many adult and teen volunteers. Through evangelization and catechesis, the young people in PSR are called to faithful living with their heart, hands, and mind.
- One Child – $80 (ONLY $60 THROUGH THE FIRST WEEK OF CLASS)
- Two Children – $95 (ONLY $75 THROUGH THE FIRST WEEK OF CLASS)
- Three or more Children – $110 (ONLY $90 THROUGH THE FIRST WEEK OF CLASS)
***THERE IS A $20 DISCOUNT ON TUITION UNTIL THE FIRST WEEK OF CLASS.
- Cash – If paying with cash please put payment in an envelope indicating the students name and program.
- Check – Please make checks payable to St. Luke Church and write the student’s name and program in the memo box.
**Financial Aid is available to families in need. Please contact the Parish Catechetical Leader, Max Hall, to arrange for this.
*** If your child is in a Sacramental Preparation class (7th & 8th Grade – Confirmation, 2nd Grade – First Communion/Reconciliation) then there is a separate additional cost. Please refer to the respective program page for tuition costs.